priced between $250 - $270 each
Prices are based on quantity, printed/engraved details, timelines and final specifications. Bulk discount available.
example as shown
Top - Anodized aluminium with rear panel in pink, front panel in light black/charcoal and wood in Maple with a clear Danish oil. Laser engraved text and logo on wood and aluminium.
Size - 325mm H (12.5”) x 130mm W (5”) x 40mm D (1.5”)
Weight - Approximately .5kg (1.1 pound).
- Artwork setup and screen printing in one colour per panel
- Artwork must be supplied in eps format
- Coloured screen printing available*
Lead times can vary depending on the size of the project, design approval and final artwork approval.
- We source our wood from local timber yards that only sell recovered and reclaimed materials
- Our Pine Beetle wood is recovered from devastated forests
- Bamboo is fast growing; harvestable in 1-3 years, as opposed to hardwoods that can take up to 40 years + to mature
- Aluminum is 100% recyclable
- Aluminum has a lower melting temperature than other metals (less energy required to create/recycle)
- Anodizing uses less product to create a coating as opposed to painting or powder coating. Additionally, over spray or post painting clean up (solvents) is not an issue with anodizing.
- Matte finish
- Bamboo, natural
- Bamboo, caramel
- Pine beetle wood (denim pine, recovered)
- Douglas Fir
- Red Oak
- Others available on request