elegant round custom eco-friendly awards
priced between $440 - $470 each.
Prices are based on quantity, printed details, timelines and final specifications. Bulk discount available.
Made from recovered oak hardwood these extremely unique awards are a perfect way for your association or business to showcase & support being green by using sustainable eco-friendly custom awards.
Oak hardwood, anodized aluminum. Other materials available – Red Oak hardwood and Tasmanian Oak hardwood.
Anodized aluminum in various colours, darker Danish oils (stain) and laser engraving.
laser engraved logo/text, coloured dividing strips available to match event theme or brand.
- Printing on one or two sides
- Choice of material for plate; copper, brass or brushed aluminum
- Artwork must be supplied in eps format
Lead times can vary depending on the size of the project, design approval and final artwork approval.
- We source our wood from local timber yards that only sell recovered and reclaimed materials
- Our Pine Beetle wood is recovered from devastated forests
- Bamboo is fast growing; harvestable in 1-3 years, as opposed to hardwoods that can take up to 40 years + to mature
wood options - standard
- Douglas Fir (recovered)
- Pine beetle wood (denim pine, recovered)
wood options - on request
- Bamboo, natural
- Bamboo, caramel
- Red Oak
- Others available on request