Priced between $250 - $270 each
Prices are based on quantity, printed details, timelines and final specifications. Bulk discount available.
example as shown
Maple hardwood with black anodized face panels. Digitally printed vinyl graphics affixed to panels.
- Artwork setup and laser engraving on two panels (front and wood)
- Artwork must be supplied in eps format
- Optional vinyl prints or UV flatbed prints (for full colour)
Lead times can vary depending on the size of the project, design approval and final artwork approval.
- We source our wood from local timber yards that only sell recovered and reclaimed materials
- Our Pine Beetle wood is recovered from devastated forests
- Bamboo is fast growing; harvestable in 1-3 years, as opposed to hardwoods that can take up to 40 years + to mature
- Aluminum is 100% recyclable
- Aluminum has a lower melting temperature than other metals (less energy required to create/recycle)
- Anodizing uses less product to create a coating as opposed to painting or powder coating. Additionally, over spray or post painting clean up (solvents) is not an issue with anodizing.
- Matte finish
- Bamboo, natural
- Bamboo, caramel
- Pine beetle wood (denim pine, recovered)
- Douglas Fir
- Red Oak
- Others available on request