abstract recovered wood eco-friendly awards
priced between $260 - $310 each
prices are based on quantity, printed details, timelines and final specifications. Bulk discount available.
we created these beautiful handcrafted custom awards from recovered douglas fir wood sourced from demolished buildings in vancouver, canada. most of the buildings that we that we get our recovered wood were constructed in the early 1900's, leaving a long history. recovered wood awards make stunning eco friendly and sustainable custom awards that are sure to wow everyone.
recovered douglas Fir
clear danish oil on the wood.
full colour UV flatbed graphics.
size - 305mm H (12”) x 62mm W (2.5”) x 62mm D (2.5”)
weight - approximately 1kg (2.2 pound)
- printing on one or two sides
- choice of material for plate; copper, brass or brushed aluminum
- artwork must be supplied in eps format
lead times can vary depending on the size of the project, design approval and final artwork approval.
- We source our wood from local timber yards that only sell recovered and reclaimed materials
- Our Pine Beetle wood is recovered from devastated forests
- Bamboo is fast growing; harvestable in 1-3 years, as opposed to hardwoods that can take up to 40 years + to mature
wood options - standard
- douglas fir (recovered)
- pine beetle wood (denim pine, recovered)
wood options - on request
- bamboo, natural
- bamboo, caramel
- red oak
- others available on request